Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/bog/wp-content/plugins/wp-word-count/public/class-wpwc-public.php on line 123
Best Bluetooth Receiver for Cars
You could be a professional sound and recording engineer always experimenting with musical notes and tunes or could be a music buff with a yen for melodies and songs. Whatever be the motivation behind your penchant for music, you’re tired of dealing with the messy cables or wires that connect to your smartphone’s headset. You long wish for something that helps you get rid of cluttering wires when you’re listening to your favorite numbers while you’re at home or on the move. How about going wireless? Welcome to the world of Bluetooth receivers for car.
Defining a Bluetooth receiver for car audio, it is basically a tiny gadget for catching and receiving 2.4GHz signals from other compliable Bluetooth appliances. As for the Bluetooth technology, it is a patented wireless transmittance standard exploited by digital devices such as computers and smartphones for communicating between and amongst themselves without internet connectivity. Bluetooth receivers or adaptors serve as wireless transitional links for sharing and transferring different types of files (like music or video files) between and amongst compatible devices.
In this respect, you can stream audio files from a smartphone or laptop to your car’s audio player via a Bluetooth receiver for car stereo and enjoy your favorite songs. The Bluetooth receiver for car stereo relieves you from the hassle of having to deal with wires or cords that inevitably get tangled. Using a Bluetooth adaptor for wireless streaming of music is also more convenient than linking the Aux-In of the car’s hi-fi system with your smartphone through a 3.5mm jack.
On the other hand, opting for a Bluetooth receiver for car aux-input works out considerably cheaper than upgrading to a brand new car stereo that is Bluetooth compatible.
Nowadays, music aficionados and enthusiasts archive their collections in their portable gadgets including smartphones, tabs, and laptops. Wireless streaming apps like Pandora or Spotify help in transferring audio files between the car’s AV receiver and the Bluetooth receiver for car speakers. However, music streaming using the Bluetooth receiver as a via media will be possible if and only if the smartphone and the car stereo are A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile) compliant.
Though most brands of smartphones happen to be compliant with A2DP, there’s a high possibility that your vehicle’s audio system may be incompatible with this profile. Majority of the brands and models of automobiles support Bluetooth protocols for hands-free phone calls only. Towards this end, a Bluetooth receiver for car comes in supremely handy for wireless audio streaming as it is embedded with a chip supporting the A2DP profile.
Factors to consider before choosing a Bluetooth receiver for car stereo
The sheer variety of Bluetooth receivers available in the market can surely puzzle you. So, what aspects do you need to bear in mind before you can select a best Bluetooth receiver for car? Consider the following factors carefully while you’re in the processing of picking and choosing a car audio Bluetooth receiver:-
The range of transmission:-The Bluetooth receiver for car aux input that you’ll be purchasing can be connected or paired with an array of compatible devices. These gadgets usually include your car’s audio speakers, wired or wireless headphones, a FM radio, and the music player of a smartphone. Do you wish to go for a Bluetooth receiver that can stream audio across an extensive distance, say up to 300 ft or will be comfortable with a gadget that is good enough for pairing within a distance of 35-40ft?
Bluetooth 2.0 or later versions of receivers are capable of being paired for communicating beyond a distance of 250 ft. The previous versions (Bluetooth 1.1) could transmit up to a maximum distance of 30-35 ft. So, if you wish to stream and enjoy music wirelessly in different environments including your car, home, and office, it’d be apt for the upgraded versions of Bluetooth receivers.
Profiles:-As mentioned before, there are specifically two distinct profiles of Bluetooth receivers for car auto connect that are generally required by motorists. One is the HFP (hands-free profile) that is required for connecting headsets with receivers for transferring and exchanging call data. On the other hand, the A2DP standard is the proprietary profile needed for sharing (intra and inter) of music or audio files through the car Bluetooth receiver.
Now, if you want the Bluetooth device to stream music as well as enable you to handle calls hands-free, you’ll have to go for one that supports both the standards. Naturally, such a gadget will be a tad more expensive than Bluetooth adapters that are compatible with only HFP or A2DP profile.
Pairing with other compatible devices:-No matter whatever brand of Bluetooth receiver you purchase, it goes without saying that the same should pair with the car’s dashboard stereo. Pairing is extremely crucial as the functionality prevents leakage of sensitive personal data. Alternatively, compatibility is important from the perspective of two distinct aspects.
First, the Bluetooth adapter or receiver should be competent for connecting with a range of compliant devices. Secondly, and more importantly, it should be backwards compatible or in other words, should be suitable for linking with earlier Bluetooth versions.
Basic features of a Bluetooth receiver for car speakers
Battery-operated or inbuilt charger:-The Bluetooth receiver for car comes with a jack section that can be directly plugged into the cigarette lighter when it needs to be charged. This type of receiver draws power from the car’s battery and so you don’t have to worry about its battery life, as it simply doesn’t have one.
On the other hand, there are wireless visor-type Bluetooth receiver kits that come with batteries which when fully charged allows you to enjoy music for 45 hours at a stretch. If and when kept on a standby mode, the battery charge lasts for a period ranging from four weeks to more than six months.
3.5mm jack input/Aux-in-This is the most basic feature of any Bluetooth receiver for vehicle audio. The 3.5mm jack input is inserted into the aux-in port of the car stereo for live streaming between the transmitter and the receiver.
Control Buttons:-A top-notch Bluetooth receiver for car usually has small buttons for controlling functions like playback, rewind (repeating the last track), and fast forward (jumping to the next or subsequent tracks). Some receivers just have a single button for monitoring the aforementioned functions.
Profiles:-The Bluetooth receiver that you buy for listening to songs wirelessly naturally has to be compliant with A2DP profile. However, if you want a receiver that reproduces stereophonic audio, choose a device that supports ‘aptX’ which is an upgraded version of A2DP.
Other features worth considering
HFP:-If you want to make and accept calls apart from listening to songs, then you’ll have to buy a Bluetooth receiver for car that is compatible with HFP profile besides A2DP.
Pairing with multiple devices:-If you wish to pair the receiver with more than one compatible gadget, then purchase a receiver device having multiple device connectivity option.
Muting control:-If you’re traveling with other passengers in your car, you’ll obviously have to join in conversations with them. So, having a muting button on the receiver comes in supremely handy during such occasions. Nevertheless, keep in mind that such a feature is not readily available on most Bluetooth receivers for vehicles.
Customer service and support:-Dedicated manufacturers of Bluetooth receivers designed for cars take feedbacks and inputs from customers seriously. Manufacturers of reputed products invariably offer at least 1-year warranty on Bluetooth receivers and are readily accessible in case you need to contact them for any issue or query you may have.
Reviewing the Best Bluetooth Receiver for Cars
1. FM Transmitter, Nulaxy Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car Kit Radio Receiver W 1.44 Inch Display 2.1A USB Car Charger MP3 Player Read Micro SD Card and USB Flash Drive
The Nulaxy Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter is one visor-styled car kit radio receiver that regularly features in most Bluetooth receiver for car reviews and for good reasons. This is a receiver device for car reinforced with Bluetooth 3.0 technology enabling the same to be paired simultaneously with a range of compatible digital gadgets for enjoying music on the go. The device has two built-in USB ports, one for streaming audio and the other for charging, both functions being achieved wirelessly.
The Bluetooth receiver has a prominent display exploiting LED technology for indicating the voltage rating of the car’s battery, and amount of charge remaining. The LED screen of this Bluetooth receiver for car stereo also displays the phone number of the caller as well as details of a song you’re listening. On one side of this Nulaxy Bluetooth adapter are recesses for connecting to the aux-in port of your vehicle and inserting a TF (TransFlash) card.
- Compatible with USB 3.0 technology
- Separate port and slots for micro-USB charging, reading audio files, aux-in connectivity, inserting TF card
- Suitable for pairing with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Blackberry, PDAs, media players, and cameras
- Takes in micro-SD or TF card of up to 32GB storage
- Supports A2DP profile
- The Bluetooth receiver can be swiveled at an angle of 120˚ offering wide leeway in installation
- The FM frequency range varies from 87.5 MHz to 108.0 MHz enabling you to tune in to a variety of radio stations
- The maximum transmittance range is 2 meters or 6 feet which is more than sufficient for streaming music even inside a large vehicle
- Perfectly suitable for pairing with multiple devices supporting Bluetooth 3.0 technology starting from your smartphone to the stereophonic speakers of your vehicle
- Can be powered directly through the vehicle’s storage battery
- Supports English and Chinese languages
- The receiver resets every time the car goes through a bumper
- The absence of an on/off button will be felt by many motorists who’d desire the receiver to be kept plugged inside the charging port or aux-in
- The instructions for getting the most out of the Bluetooth receiver are not clearly laid out
- The device gets heated up quite a lot if used continuously for several hours
2. Mpow Bluetooth Receiver, Streambot Hands-free Car Kits & Wireless Music Adapter for Stereo System
The cute looking and petite Mpow Bluetooth Receiver Streambot hands-free Bluetooth receiver for car audio kit pulls in much above its weight. This receiver boasts of Bluetooth 4.0 technology allowing it to reproduce audio of a very high quality. At the same time, it is also backward compatible enabling the same to be set up with your vehicle’s AV receiver having an older version of Bluetooth.
Also, this receiver from Mpow can be coupled with your home theater or music system, headphones of your smartphone, and even with gadgets that are not Bluetooth-compatible. It comes with a robust inbuilt battery that is effective enough for streaming music for 10 hours continuously and just takes about 1.5 hours to get fully charged. Of course, you can receive and forward calls while your hands are on the steering.
There are buttons on this Mpow Bluetooth receiver for car fm transmitter that lets you control the volume, skip a track, or rewind a song for repeat listening. The receiver has been fabricated from toughened materials that make it very hardwearing and is also supremely affordable costing under $16.00.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Compatible with not only compatible devices but also with Bluetooth incompatible ones
- Flexible 3.5mm jack plugs into aux-inputs of different vehicles and ports of various digital gadgets
- Non-stop stream of music for 10 hours with one full charge of battery
- Equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the audio reproduced is definitely of a better quality than quality of sound generated by receivers with earlier versions
- Can be paired with up to two compliable devices simultaneously for instance two smartphones or laptops
- The transmittance range is 30 feet when not used in an enclosed space or outdoors provided there are no obstacles
- You can accept calls or make calls hands-free while you’re tuned in
- Can be used across different environments including but not limited to your car, home, and office
- Long running life of battery which can also be completely charged quickly
- The receiver has to be switched off before you disembark from your vehicle or else it’ll continue to stream music and you might also miss important calls: doesn’t switch on or off automatically
- Pairing with some devices or switching pairing from one gadget to another might take some time
This Etekcity Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 is definitely one of the best Bluetooth receivers for cars as the same can be paired with a near endless range of companionable devices. Equipped with EDR (enhanced data rating) and Bluetooth 4.0, wireless music streaming to your car’s stereo system or your home theater system becomes a breeze. This receiver is also embedded with a powerful 200mAh battery that can be charged or recharged fully in about 2 hrs enabling you to listen to high-quality music perpetually for 10 hours.
This Bluetooth receiver for car FM transmitter supports NFC connectivity as well letting you pair the gadget with companionable devices in no time. The versatility of the Bluetooth adapter enables it be coupled through A/V input, 3.5mm jack, and RCA. Once the Bluetooth device is installed, it is capable of streaming music or audio within a maximum radius of up to 33 feet or 10 meters in case there are not obstructions.
The lightweight and compact design of the adapter from Etekcity not only makes it suitable for tucking away comfortably but also carrying it with ease.
- Extremely lightweight and compact design: easy to store and take along
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility: wireless streaming of music to companionable devices
- Multiple connection points: Aux-in, RCA, and 3.5mm jack inputs
- Robust Li-ion battery
- NFC compatible: pairing with matching devices
- Playback and charging happens simultaneously
- State-of-the-art Bluetooth version (Bluetooth 4.0) facilitates rapid pairing with enabled devices for streaming superlative quality of music
- NFC tagging compatibility also makes quick pairing possible with similar compatible gadgets for playing back audio file even before downloading is complete
- The receiver shuts down on its own if the same is not used for a while
- Once the Li-ion battery is charged completely (which takes 2hrs at the most), the receiver is ready to playback audio files for 10 hrs at a stretch
- Compactness (6.3 x 3.7 x 2.2 inches) and lightness (9.6oz) makes it eminently installable, storable, and portable
- Robustly built with rubber backed base for stability
- Doesn’t turn on automatically every time it is plugged in: need to hold an press on the center button for pairing
- It doesn’t have a button for controlling volume
- Doesn’t come with a built-in microphone and is not aptX compatible which helps in reproducing a better quality of music compared to A2DP
4. Besign BK01 Bluetooth 4.1 Car Kit Hands-Free Wireless Talking & Music Streaming Receiver with Dual Port USB Car Charger and Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car with 3.5mm AUX input Port
Now can sit back, relax, and entertain yourself with sonorous music instead of fretting and fuming while you’re stuck in a traffic jam, thanks to Besign BK01, the best Bluetooth receiver for car. This advanced Bluetooth adapter acts as the perfect bridge between your compatible digital gadget (a smartphone, iPod or laptop) and the vehicle’s audio for playing music that is simply enchanting. Equipped with the latest Bluetooth v4.1 and EDR technologies, this receiver helps reproduce music with excellent sound quality and at the same time consumes minimal power.
Alternatively, harboring these advanced data transmitting and sharing technologies also translate into greater degree of compatibility with other digital devices. This Bluetooth receiver has a charger with two jacks allowing to you charge not only the adapter but other connectible devices simultaneously. Supporting multipoint connectivity, you can pair the hands-free wireless talking & music streaming receiver with up to devices at once.
- Supports the most recent Bluetoothv4.1 and EDR technologies
- Pairing with two compatible devices simultaneously
- Dual-port charging
- Ground loop noise isolator
- Supports HFP (hands-free profile)
- Blue and Red status indication LED lights
- Inbuilt microphone with noise reduction
- Switches on/off in tandem with vehicle’s ignition
- Superior Bluetooth v4.1 technology together with EDR enables the receiver to reproduce high quality of sound with minimal power consumption
- Suitable for linking up with a range of gadgets including a car audio, laptop, smartphone (both Android and iOS), and home theater system to name a few
- Automatically connects with a gadget when turned on: remembers device last paired with
- Quick and easy linking up with two smartphones or tabs
- Turning on the ignition key of the car powers the receiver
- Simultaneous charging of smartphone or laptop and Bluetooth receiver via the accompanying dual port charger
- Doesn’t have a speaker of its own, just comes with a built-in microphone
- The receiver cannot be used if the car’s audio doesn’t have an auxiliary-in port
- The pretty long charging cable might get tangled if not handled properly and therefore could be an issue for many motorists and car owners
- The standard volume level for accepting or making calls is somewhat lower in comparison to the media playback volume
5. Anker SoundSync Drive Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver, Wireless Phone Call & Music Streaming Car Kit with Built-in Mic, Music Streaming, Echo and Noise Reduction, Multi-Point Access, 3.5mm Aux Cable
The SoundSync Drive from Anker has time and again made it to the top Bluetooth receiver reviews as it boasts of a surfeit of versatile features to be taken advantage of by music aficionados. The proprietary SoundSync Drive technology can be exploited to the hilt that renders the vehicle’s audio system BT compatible letting you have an immersive musical experience while you’re driving. At the same time, the receiver transmits incoming calls on the smartphone to the audio speakers letting you keep in touch throughout the trip.
This Bluetooth receiver for car speakers is embedded with a microphone which optimizes noise containment technology enabling both you and the caller to hear everything perfectly. Multipoint accessibility feature allows pairing the receiver with two smartphones all at once. Sweeping Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility facilitates in setting up the adapter with other compatible gadgets while the 3.5mm jack can be plugged into any vehicle’s stereo system having an Aux-in.
- SoundSync Drive technology
- Bluetooth 4.0 version for streaming music wirelessly
- Across-the-board compatibility
- Built-in microphone with noise cancellation
- Control all functions with just three knobs
- Compact and tiny size with adhesive back for stable installation
- Weighs only 1 ounce
- Dual port charger for simultaneous charging of paired devices
- With dimensions of 1.8 x 1.8 x 0.4 inches and weighing simply 1oz, the receiver is a breeze to install on the car’s dashboard, store, and carry along
- Easily paired with a stereo of any car model having an auxiliary input port
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology makes possible wireless transmittance of audio/music files
- Patented SoundSync Drive technology helps in clearly making out the voice of the caller
- Soundtracks can be fast forwarded, reversed, paused, calls can be made and accepted simply by monitoring three buttons
- Can be paired with two smartphones at the same time
- The receiver turns off after switching on when the car’s ignition is turned on: the USB unit has to be disconnected and plugged in again to restart the device
- The absence of a volume control function is acutely felt
- Noise isolator jack and dual port charging cable have to be bought separately
- The microphone is not completely unable to prevent external noise from filtering in while one is talking
6. Mpow Bluetooth Receiver Streambot Hands-free & Wireless Car Kits for Home/Car Audio Stereo System
The Mpow Bluetooth receiver for car aux input comes in perfectly handy for upgrading your vehicle’s stereo to a BT device and very affordably as well. This receiver contains a sophisticated CSR Bluetooth 4.1 chip making the device compatible with aptX codec profile which is more advanced than A2DP. Reinforced with aptX codec technology, this Bluetooth receiver from Mpow is able to stream audio that sounds like pure music to your ears.
This Bluetooth receiver for car stereo also supports HFP1.6 profile enabling you to receive and make calls while your hands are on the steering wheel. The audio transmission range threshold is 33ft which guarantees that there are neither any signal drops nor delays. Pairing up the gadget is simple as well you’ll first have to switch on the Bluetooth of the smartphone and thereafter the receiver’s for getting started.
Mpow Bluetooth hands-free receiver for home/car audio stereo systems has been designed for simultaneous connecting with two companionable gadgets.
- Embedded with CSR Bluetooth v4.1 chip
- Supports aptX codec, A2DP, and HFP profiles
- Maximum data streaming range: 33 feet or 11 inches
- Dual pairing feature facilitates streaming to 2 devices at once
- Powerful built-in battery for fast charging and marathon listening sessions
- Very compact and extremely lightweight
- Incorporates the state-of-the-art data transfer technology resulting in impeccable streaming of audio and reproduction of music of impeccable quality
- The receiver streams data while getting charged at the same time
- As small as one’s thumb, it can be installed easily on the car’s dashboard and can be stored as well as carried along effortlessly
- The receiver is competent for pairing with two smartphones or tabs at the same time
- The battery takes approximately 1.5-2 hours to get fully charged for playing back audio for 8 hours at a stretch
- The transmittance range of 33 feet enables the listener to move about freely without experiencing any lag or reduction in sound quality
- The on/off function could have been made simpler: one actually needs to count the seconds to ensure that the receiver is switched on or turned off
- The play button needs to be pressed every time after the listener hangs up after finishing a call
7. TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver / Car Kit, Portable Wireless Audio Adapter 3.5 mm Stereo Output (Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, Built-in Microphone) for Home Audio Music Streaming Sound System
The TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver/Car Kit can easily qualify to be a best Bluetooth receiver for car as it supports advanced data transfer and sharing technology. Compliant with Bluetooth 4.0 technology, this TaoTronics receiver is suitable for connecting with a variety of digital devices like smartphones, tabs, laptops, and for home theater or music systems. Nevertheless, the receiver is ideal for pairing up with your car’s stereo; simply plug in the 3.5mm detachable jack in the stereo’s aux-in port and you’re ready to go.
Integrating A2DP and HFP profiles, the Bluetooth audio receiver car is amenable for streaming music as well as accepting calls on a hands free basis. The dual connectivity feature serves the purpose when you wish to match 2 Bluetooth-enabled devices at the same time. You can even pair the receiver with gadgets that don’t have the Bluetooth feature. There is also a separate button for controlling the volume of the songs or music.
- Incorporates the superior Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Supports A2DP and HFP profiles
- Setting up with 2 devices at one go
- Buttons for monitoring volume, rewind, forward play, skip, and pause
- Siri and other voice command systems can be controlled via knob
- Plays music continuously for 8 hours and standby time is 200 hours
- Bluetooth 4.0 facilitates music streaming wirelessly from an array of compatible devices including but not limited to car stereos, home theater systems, and DVD players
- Simple pressing of buttons allows you to change soundtracks, playback, jump tracks, pause music, and set off Siri (for Apple phones)
- Inbuilt microphone lets you take calls and contact near and dear ones without taking your hands off steering
- Is suitable for connecting not only with compatible devices but also upgrading the regular ones to BT
- Connect up to 2 smartphones or tabs with the help of this receiver
- Extraordinarily lightweight and compact
- You’ll have to switch on the receiver every time you start the car even if the device stays plugged in
- Noise isolating loop will have to be bought separately for screening out engine or external noise
- A clip built into the receiver would have made the device more handy
8. Bluetooth Music Audio Stereo Adapter Receiver for Car 3.5mm AUX Home Speaker MP3 for Car Music Sound System Hands Free Calling Built-in Mic – Black from JINSERTA
The JINSERTA music audio stereo adapter easily qualifies to be a Bluetooth car receiver best buy as it costs under $6.00. However, this miniature Bluetooth receiver does not compromise on the quality or performance front just because it is priced lower than most comparable models available in the market. This adapter can be quickly and effortlessly set up with an assortment of devices featuring Bluetooth 2.1 (and beyond) including all Android and iOS gadgets starting from iPad, laptop, HTC and Samsung smartphones.
This Bluetooth receiver for car radio converts regular speaker units in your vehicle’s tape deck or home music system into BT amplifiers. The device measuring 2.1 x 1 x 0.4 inches and weighing just 0.6 ounces can be installed in a cramped space and flipped inside your trousers’ pockets. It comes with a microphone that is perfect for accepting and making calls without engaging your hands.
The Bluetooth adapter receiver has a maximum transmission range of 10meters or 30feet offering you full leeway in moving around in your home or office while enjoying music.
- Bluetooth v3 + EDR (Class 2) data streaming profiles
- Supports A2DP profile
- Built-in mic for hands free calling
- Transmission range up to 10m
- 3.5mm metallic jack for plugging into aux-ins of vehicles
- The battery charges in about 2 hrs
- Very compactly designed and lightweight
- Compactness and lightness of the receiver makes it eminently suitable for installing anywhere easily as well as carrying the same without any problem
- Supports Bluetoothv3 + EDR audio streaming technologies rendering it compatible for setting up with gadgets featuring Bluetooth 2.1 (and later versions)
- Can be powered via the inbuilt Lithium-ion battery that is rechargeable as well
- Incorporated mic enables taking calls and listening to favorite songs while on the go
- The transmittance range going up to a maximum of 10m permits free movement in an enclosed or open area without compromising quality of audio
- One of the most affordable receivers available in the market
- The receiver needs to be powered every now and then as the battery loses charge pretty fast
- The LED indicators are excessively bright at nighttime temporarily blinding your vision
- Charging the receiver and operating it simultaneously does not happen effectively which contradicts the claim of the manufacturer
- Audio lags and cuts are experienced intermittently even when the listener is just a few feet away from the phone
9. Bluetooth Receiver Adapter, TSTAR, Aluminum Wireless Mini Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver with Amplifier and AUX Audio Adaptor and Bass Boost Option for Headphone/ Car Audio/ Speaker/ Home Stereo/PC/ Earbuds
The receiver adapter from TSTAR is evidently one of the most versatile of Bluetooth receiver for car speakers and also has a high aesthetic appeal because of its drop-dead looks. This receiver adapter is sheathed inside a bullet-styled body fabricated from high grade of aluminum that makes it extremely hardwearing. The 3.5mm jack jutting out of the tapered end of the receiver can be plugged inside aux-in port of the stereo unit installed in any vehicle.
The Bluetooth receiver for car auto connect also features a microscopic V4.1 Bluetooth chipset that permits wireless audio streaming of exceptional quality. At the same, the gadget supports the latest data transmitting, exchanging and sharing profiles like A2DP, aptX codec, and HFP allowing you to enjoy music at its melodious best. Of course, you’re also able to handle calls while your hands are around the car’s steering wheel.
A chipset that is instrumental in muffling and cancelling out engine noise or external disturbance is also embedded inside the receiver’s IC. The adapter switches off on its own if the same remains unutilized for 10 minutes at a stretch.
- Exploits Bluetooth v4.1 version
- Maximum streaming range: 10m
- Battery charging time: 2 hours
- Maximum playback time when battery is fully charged: 5 hrs
- Rechargeable battery
- Across-the-board compatibility
- Noise suppression chip embedded inside the receiver
- Designed like a bullet for convenient installation and storing
- Featuring an advanced Bluetooth version for smooth and hassle-free wireless streaming of superior quality audio
- Noise suppression chipset cancels out engine noise enabling you to hear caller’s voice with clarity
- MFB for monitoring a range of functions like playing or pausing music, accepting and rejecting phone calls, and so on
- Dual linking features enables the pairing of two devices simultaneously
- Bass enhancing option for a variety of gadgets including car audio, home stereo, amplifiers, and headphones
- Maximum transmittance distance of 33feet or 10m allows you to move from end of the room to another without adversely affecting quality of streaming
- Signal may drop and streaming may be impeded when the listener moves more than 15 ft away from the receiver
- Streaming quality drops somewhat when one attempts to pair the receiver with two smartphones simultaneously
10. Bluetooth Receiver, Hands-Free Car Kits, LESHP Mini Wireless 3.5 mm Music Audio Stereo Adapter Receiver for Car AUX IN Home Speaker MP3 with Mic
The LESHP mini wireless 3.5mm music/audio/stereo adapter receiver seamlessly blends good looks with versatility as the device is loaded with an array of useful features. At the same time, this Bluetooth receiver for car aux input is also extremely pocket-friendly costing under $10.00 much less than other comparable models available in the market. This adapter supporting the Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR (class 2) data streaming profiles is appropriate for setting up with car audio, regular speakers, home stereo system, and headphones.
At the same time, the Bluetooth receiver for car fm transmitter pairs with iPods, iPads, iPhones, and Android smartphones as well as with laptops, tabs, and PCs. The device gets powered and charged via a lithium-ion battery implanted inside and is capable of playing music for 3-4 hrs at a stretch. There’s a built-in mic that helps you to accept and make calls while you’re at the wheels.
- Exploits Bluetooth v3 + EDR Class 2 technologies
- Comprehensive compatibility
- Good transmittance range
- Comes with built-in battery and mic
- Compact and portable
- Ergonomically designed
- Consumes minimal power: energy efficient
- Can be paired with a comprehensive range of Bluetooth-enabled gadgets as well as with regular devices
- The inbuilt battery charges up fully in about 2hours max
- The receiver is capable of playing back audio for 3.5 hours on a full charge of the battery
- Easy to set up and install
- Lightweight and compact built makes the device suitable for installing it stably and tucking it away when not in use
- The charging cable is prone to getting overheated more often than not
- The volume of audio or music relayed via this receiver is very low
- Many customers have complained about the product going kaput just after few days of use
The preference for keeping oneself entertained while driving by listening to music without having to deal with messy headphone wires has pushed up the demand for Bluetooth receiver for car. This article focuses on some of the best Bluetooth receiver for cars where a total of 10 receiver adapters have been evaluated against a set of prescribed quality parameters. These yardsticks include ‘streaming transmittance range’, profiles (A2DP, HFP, and aptX), ‘pairing capacity’, and ‘maximum playback time’ to name a few.
Choosing the best car audio Bluetooth receiver amongst the reviewed products is undoubtedly a complex task as one model is as good as another. Some receivers like Nulaxy, Mpow, Etekcity, Besign, and Tstar excel in every respect. If you have to choose the best amongst the lot, settle for Nulaxy that is extremely versatile.
Additionally, its attractive, eye-popping design matches that with the environment of your car. If you wish to go for something more topnotch, select the receiver from Besign. However, opting for the JINSERTA or the LESHP Bluetooth receiver both costing less than $10.00 may not be practicable.